Elkay ezH2O Liv Pro In-Wall Commercial Filtered Water Dispenser, Non-refrigerated, Aspen White
$1,980.00 (USD)Actual selling price may vary
|Number of Stations||
Automatic Filter Status Reset
Visual Filter Monitor
Wall Mount (Inwall Frame/Plate)
Office + Other
|Included with Product||
SS Filter Box
Remote Filter Cable
3000 Gal Filter
|Made or Assembled USA||
ezH2O Liv Pro
|Code Compliance Drinking Solutions||
ADA & ICC A117.1
Buy American Act
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120
NSF 372 (lead free)
If the water dispenser is installed with a remote chiller, the filter should also be installed remotely near the chiller.
Serve guests and colleagues cleaner, healthier water in a sustainable way with a stylish in-wall filtered water dispenser. This hands-free water dispenser is designed for commercial and hospitality environments such as lobbies and conference rooms. Say goodbye to ordering expensive disposable bottled water that takes up precious storage space.
- Install a filtered water dispenser in convenient commercial spaces such as waiting areas, conference rooms, lobbies and break rooms.
- Fits within the width and depth of two wall studs near water and electric; includes drip tray with optional drain connection.
- NSF-certified filter reduces lead and harmful contaminants. Filter box and remote filter cable included; optional for install.
- Colorful lights indicate when quick and easy filter changes are needed.
- Backlit LED Green Ticker counts the number of disposable, single-use plastic bottles served without the plastic bottle waste.
- Self-serve design allows people to help themselves to refreshing water in an environmentally friendly way.
- Hands-free filling with automatic timed shut off to help prevent accidental spills and messes.
- Glass-front and brushed stainless steel design looks great in any space; interactive lighting brightens when dispensing water.
- Unit can be installed with or without a chiller. Various options available, based on application; chiller sold separately.
- Optional setting prevents unsupervised use.