Elkay Crosstown 18 Gauge Workstation Stainless Steel, 31-1/2" x 18-1/2" x 9" Single Bowl Undermount Sink Kit
$974.00 (USD)Actual selling price may vary
Full spray sides and bottom with Sides and Bottom pads
|Number of Bowls||
|Minimum Cabinet Size||
|Bowl 1 Dimensions||
|Included with Product||
CTXBG2814 bottom grid
LKCB1217AC Cutting Board
LKDR1317RU drying rack
LKDR0717SS drying rack
|Code Compliance Sinks||
ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
|Code Compliance Accessories||
ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2
The Crosstown Workstation sink is the ideal solution for homeowners looking to maximize workspace in the kitchen. Custom accessories, included with the sink, slide back and forth along a built-in sink ledge allowing you to conveniently go from washing and chopping to straining and even clean up without cluttering the counter.
- WORKSTATION SINK: Slide accessories along built-in sink ledge to optimize your workspace; go from meal prep to clean up in seconds.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- SOUND GUARD: Pads and undercoating enhance sound-deadening performance for a quieter time at the sink.
- TIGHT CORNERS: Fresh, geometric design offers straight sidewalls and a flat bottom for a modern look and more usable space; easy to clean.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWL: High-capacity bowl offers more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- CROSS BREAKS: Creased accent lines in the sink provide a professional appearance.
- CUSTOM ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Wood cutting board, wood-handled colander and drying rack, roll-up drying rack, bottom grid(s) and drain(s).