Elkay Lustertone Classic Stainless Steel 19" x 18" x 5-1/2", Single Bowl Drop-in ADA Sink with Quick-clip
$898.00 (USD)Actual selling price may vary
Quick-Clip Mounting System
Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls||
|Minimum Cabinet Size||
|Bowl 1 Dimensions||
|Made or Assembled USA||
|Code Compliance Sinks||
ADA & ICC A117.1
ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
Buy American Act
An Elkay Lustertone Classic stainless steel sink looks as great on day 3,000 as it does on day one. The rich, uniform grain is scratch resistant for heavy-duty use, whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep, bar, laundry or commercial sink. Light scratches, which occur with everyday use, naturally blend into the finish of this durable sink with time. Deeper scratches are repairable with an Elkay stainless steel restoration kit. Available in ADA depths.
- ADA COMPLIANT: Product is ADA compliant when properly installed.
- REPAIRABLE FINISH: Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use. Deep scratches are repairable. Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine.
- DROP-IN INSTALLATION: Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- SOUND GUARD® TECHNOLOGY: Large pads enhance sound-deadening performance for a quieter time at the sink.
- QUICK-CLIP MOUNTING SYSTEM: Quickly and securely install sink from above the counter with a series of clips that attach to laminate countertops.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".