Elkay Lustertone Classic Stainless Steel 48" x 22" x 7-5/8", Equal Double Bowl Drop-in Sink with Drainboard
$2,523.00 (USD)Actual selling price may vary
Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls||
|Minimum Cabinet Size||
|Bowl 1 Dimensions||
|Bowl 2 Dimensions||
|Drain Size 2||
|Ships In Multiple Boxes||
|Made or Assembled USA||
|Code Compliance Sinks||
ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
Buy American Act
An Elkay Lustertone Classic stainless steel sink looks as great on day 3,000 as it does on day one. The rich, uniform grain is scratch resistant for heavy-duty use, whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep, bar, laundry or commercial sink. Light scratches, which occur with everyday use, naturally blend into the finish of this durable sink with time. Deeper scratches are repairable with an Elkay stainless steel restoration kit. Available in ADA depths.
- REPAIRABLE FINISH: Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use. Deep scratches are repairable. Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine.
- DROP-IN INSTALLATION: Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room.
- BUILT-IN DRAINBOARD: Keep your countertop clean with a drainboard that channels water into the sink; use to hold hot pots, meal prep and dry dishes.
- DOUBLE BOWLS OF EQUAL SIZE: Conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- U-CHANNEL INSTALLATION: Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".