Elkay Quartz Luxe 33" x 20-1/2" x 9-1/2", Offset Double Bowl Undermount Sink
$841.00 (USD)Actual selling price may vary
|Number of Bowls||
|Minimum Cabinet Size||
|Bowl 1 Dimensions||
|Bowl 2 Dimensions||
|Drain Size 2||
|Code Compliance Sinks||
CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124
Reserve Selection products are sold exclusively, in-store and online, through authorized wholesalers.
Made of hard, natural quartz sand particles and high-performance UV-stable acrylic resins, Elkay Quartz Luxe kitchen, prep/bar and laundry sinks are exceptionally durable and silky smooth. This makeup creates a hygienic, nonporous surface that resists germs. The composite sink comes in popular, neutral colors such as brown, black, gray and white plus bold colors like red, blue and mint.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH: Made of natural quartz, the hardest component of granite, these durable sinks are impact resistant to your toughest sink tasks.
- RICH COLOR, HEAT SAFE, EASY CLEAN: Match sink to your décor; vibrant color won't fade; heat safe to 535°F; wash with damp cloth and soapy water.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- HYGIENE PROTECTION: Rounded, microfine quartz particles allow for an ultrasmooth, nonporous surface that resists dirt, food and stains.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- DISPOSAL READY: This sink has a drain that works with standard garbage disposals, if space allows.
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 36".