Elkay Lustertone Classic Stainless Steel, 31-1/4" x 20-1/2" x 4-7/8", Double Bowl Undermount ADA Sink w/Perfect Drain
$1,526.00 (USD)Actual selling price may vary
Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls||
|Minimum Cabinet Size||
|Bowl 1 Dimensions||
|Bowl 2 Dimensions||
|Drain Size 2||
|Included with Product||
Two LKPD1 Perfect Drains and strainers.
|Made or Assembled USA||
|Code Compliance Sinks||
ADA & ICC A117.1
ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
Buy American Act
|Code Compliance Accessories||
ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2
An Elkay Lustertone Classic stainless steel sink looks as great on day 3,000 as it does on day one. The rich, uniform grain is scratch resistant for heavy-duty use, whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep, bar, laundry or commercial sink. Light scratches, which occur with everyday use, naturally blend into the finish of this durable sink with time. Deeper scratches are repairable with an Elkay stainless steel restoration kit. Available in ADA depths.
- ADA COMPLIANT: Product is ADA compliant when properly installed.
- PERFECT DRAIN: Edgeless drain eliminates the gap around the drain for a cleaner, more hygienic sink; food and gunk go right down the drain.
- REPAIRABLE FINISH: Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use. Deep scratches are repairable. Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- SOUND GUARD® TECHNOLOGY: Large pads enhance sound-deadening performance for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 36".
- INCLUDES: Two LKPD1 Perfect Drains and strainers.