Dayton Stainless Steel 16" x 20-1/2" x 8", Single Bowl Undermount Sink
$306.00 (USD)Actual selling price may vary
Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls||
|Minimum Cabinet Size||
|Bowl 1 Dimensions||
|Made or Assembled USA||
|Code Compliance Sinks||
ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
Buy American Act
Dayton offers a complete line of stainless steel sinks, along with drains and accessories. From drop-in installation to undermount and dual mount styles, Dayton sinks come in an array of sizes and bowl configurations. You'll also find packages to meet every budget. Our products are backed with the quality assurance of domestic manufacturing and great customer service.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 301 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- CENTER DRAIN: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 21".