Dayton Stainless Steel 27" x 22" x 8", Single Bowl Dual Mount Sink
$300.00 (USD)Actual selling price may vary
Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls||
|Minimum Cabinet Size||
|Bowl 1 Dimensions||
|Ships In Multiple Boxes||
|Made or Assembled USA||
|Code Compliance Sinks||
ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
Buy American Act
Dayton offers a complete line of stainless steel sinks, along with drains and accessories. From drop-in installation to undermount and dual mount styles, Dayton sinks come in an array of sizes and bowl configurations. You'll also find packages to meet every budget. Our products are backed with the quality assurance of domestic manufacturing and great customer service.
- SLIM RIM: Install sink as a drop-in or undermount; ultrathin, flat rim virtually eliminates the barrier between sink and counter for a clean look.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: High-quality 18-gauge thickness and 300 Series stainless steel for lasting durability.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- U-CHANNEL INSTALLATION: Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 30".