Elkay Fireclay 33" x 19-15/16" x 9-3/16" 60/40 Double Bowl Farmhouse Workstation Sink with Aqua Divide
$1,776.00 - $1,953.00 (USD)Actual selling price may vary
|Number of Bowls||
|Minimum Cabinet Size||
|Bowl 1 Dimensions||
|Bowl 2 Dimensions||
|Drain Size 2||
|Included with Product||
one LKCB1217HW cutting board.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes||
|Code Compliance Sinks||
ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1
Sink is reversible offering the option of a traditional flat front or a decorative band feature
Fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has endured for decades. Choose an Elkay fireclay farmhouse apron front kitchen sink, a convenient prep sink or a bar sink. The attractive, smooth glaze is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: Sink can be installed with either a traditional flat front or with a decorative band feature at the top.
- FIRECLAY MATERIAL: The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- DURABLE: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- TWO BOWLS, DIFFERENT SIZES: Use bowls independently; wash dishes on one side, while keeping the other bowl available for smaller tasks.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN FITTINGS: Fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- CABINET SIZE: 36" minimum custom cabinet with an inside support frame required for proper installation.
- INCLUDES CUTTING BOARD: Custom wood cutting board slides along built-in ledge, maximizing usable space to make the sink a workstation.